COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOU AND OPEN TO SERVE YOU: BUTLER VET CARES COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 26, 2020
The U.S. Senate passed a $2 trillion Coronavirus stimulus bill designed to provide economic relief to all Americans. The bill is now with the U.S. House of Representatives, and then will go to President Trump for his signature. Officials believe the bill is expected to pass the House and be approved by the White House on Friday.
Included in the bill is the “Keeping American Workers Paid and Employed Act,” which provides $350 billion in loans for small businesses to cover salary, wages, and benefits worth 250% of an employer’s monthly payroll, with a maximum loan of $10 million. Loans will be forgiven for qualifying groups, those who use the loan to keep employees on payroll, pay rent and insurance premiums, and other guidelines in the law. Please tell clients to consult a tax professional for answers to questions.
Copy of the Senate Bill Highlights – How the CARES Act Helps Americans & Small Business
Please note: THE BILL HAS NOT YET PASSED
Your Butler Vet Insurance team members are working remotely to serve and protect you.
Here’s 5 easy ways to reach the team at Butler Vet Insurance anytime:
Your understanding that your experience with us may be a little different during this time of uncertainty is greatly appreciated. Although our physical office is closed, our team remains 100% committed to serving you.
BELOW ARE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU IN THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES:
PLEASE CONTACT US OR YOU INSURANCE CARRIER –
THEY MAY HAVE FLEXIBLE BILLING OPTIONS IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A HARDSHIP.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU!!!
BUSINESS INSURANCE RESOURCES:
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – Employee Rights Poster
- Webinar about HR, Business and Covid-19
- Business Interruption and Delivery Insurance
- Caliper: You’re Suddenly Managing Remote Teams. Now What?
- Steve Anderson: Protect Yourself From Coronavirus Scams
- Angela Adams: We Can Prepare Your Agency for a Successful Remote Work Environment
- Harvard Business Review: 15 Questions About Remote Work, Answered
- LCG: Cybersecurity Threats and How To Stay Safe During the COVID19 Pandemic
- Forbes: How Coronavirus Is Creating a Watershed Moment for Remote Work
- The Hartford: Business Continuity Planning for Infectious Disease Event
- PaySphere: Tips to Handle an Infectious Disease Outbreak
If you need any other assistance, or have questions about insurance or any other subject, please reach out to us. We are here to help and support you, your family and your business in any way humanly possible.
We appreciate this and every opportunity to serve you!
Bill Butler and the whole Butler Vet InsuranceTeam