Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Butler Vet Insurance can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you'll see on the bottom line.
Veterinarians are going to have Work Comp claims and we can help when you do. Not all Workers Compensation is created equal when it comes to pricing and we can help you keep your costs down through our expertise and carrier partnerships.
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin - What you need to know about workers compensation insurance
Some Workers Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program