COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOU AND OPEN TO SERVE YOU: BUTLER VET CARES COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 27, 2020
National News –
CARES Act is signed into law.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Passes the House and is signed into law giving $2.2 Trillion in relief of Covid-19. This is the largest bill passed in the history of the United States.
What does this mean for you?
This chart put out by the PIA give a great breakdown for individuals and small businesses looking for help through these unprecedented times.
Minnesota News –
Stay at Home” order from MN Governor –
Governor Tim Walz signed an executive order that beginning on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 11:59 pm through Friday, April 10, 2020 at 5:00 pm, all persons currently living within the State of Minnesota are ordered to stay at home or in their place of residence except to engage in the Activities and Critical Sector work set forth in this list from Dept of Labor & Industry.
Governor Walz Executive Order – Directing Minnesotans To Stay At Home
Here is a list of Activities and Critical Sectors that are exempt from the order.
Your Butler Vet Insurance team members are working remotely to serve and protect you.
Here’s 5 easy ways to reach the team at Butler Vet Insurance anytime:
Your understanding that your experience with us may be a little different during this time of uncertainty is greatly appreciated. Although our physical office is closed, our team remains 100% committed to serving you.
BELOW ARE RESOURCES TO HELP YOU IN THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES:
PLEASE CONTACT US OR YOU INSURANCE CARRIER –
THEY MAY HAVE FLEXIBLE BILLING OPTIONS IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A HARDSHIP.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU!!!
BUSINESS INSURANCE & COVID-19 RESOURCES:
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – Employee Rights Poster
- Webinar about HR, Business and Covid-19
- Business Interruption and Delivery Insurance
- Caliper: You’re Suddenly Managing Remote Teams. Now What?
- Steve Anderson: Protect Yourself From Coronavirus Scams
- Angela Adams: We Can Prepare Your Agency for a Successful Remote Work Environment
- Harvard Business Review: 15 Questions About Remote Work, Answered
- LCG: Cybersecurity Threats and How To Stay Safe During the COVID19 Pandemic
- Forbes: How Coronavirus Is Creating a Watershed Moment for Remote Work
- The Hartford: Business Continuity Planning for Infectious Disease Event
- PaySphere: Tips to Handle an Infectious Disease Outbreak
If you need any other assistance, or have questions about insurance or any other subject, please reach out to us. We are here to help and support you, your family and your business in any way humanly possible.
We appreciate this and every opportunity to serve you!
Bill Butler and the whole Butler Vet Insurance Team